Friday, September 12, 2003

Verse 1

If feelings were a maze
I'd make sure I'll find my way
Out...
Love is like a labyrinth
I'm lost into
Just when I thought
I found my way out
There you were
At the door
Standing still...
**11*09**

The perils of losing control

I've been trying to hold my tears from falling
I even thought I may have drained it all up but
I was wrong. Damn! I was wrong.

**11*09**

You all laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same.

**11*09**

Mokong's classic One Liners

Definition of terms

Mokong: adj. 1. Stupid in a funny fashionable way, drop dead gorgeous senseless writer. 2. Comedian wannabe
One liners: n. idioms used either spontaneously or habitually by a guy whose main asset is to annoy people.

e.g.:

1. Barkada ka ni Osama, Lolo mo si Hitler! [translation: You're evil!]
2. Kung talk show host ka, walang mag-geguest sayo! [translation: 1.Kris is that you? 2. Is the word tactful in your vocabulary?]
3. Boring ka kasama, makita pa lang kita inaantok na ako! [translation: When I'm with you, I like to have a cup of coffee from time to time]
4. Ganda mo dito sa Picture a, sana picture ka na lang. [translation: I always thought you were photogenic]
5. Cute ka, wish ko lang naging tao ka... [translation: Humans are the highest form of animals]
6. Ganda talaga ng ilong mo, sana ilong ka na lang tapos paa na 'agad. [translation: your toes, your nose, your shoulder, your feet]
7. Kung isa-sapelikula ang buhay mo, sino ang gusto mong gumanap? [If you're life will be serialized in filipino comics, who will portray your caricature?]
8. Mahihiya si Flora Gasser sa suot mo. [translation: I told you not to wear grandma's dress]
9. Nuno ka ng ka-jologan. [translation: From which side of the earth did you come from?]
10. Sige ka ng sige, di ka nga kami makadaan, ikalso kita dyan sa bus e. [translation: Practice defensive driving, Park cautiously]
11. Sampal ko sa'yo paa mo e! [translation: I'll give you a foot spa, you'll never forget]
12. Minsan di ko alam kung kelan ka nakaharap o nakatalikod. [translation: Are you wearing wonder bra?]
13. Ah! (said with emphasis on the letter a, thus ended with an abrupt stop. [translation: I'm so shocked, I cannot make a word out of what you said]

To be continued...

**11*09**

Sometimes all you get from avoding pain is pain... again

Rain fell at 2:35 pm

**11*09**

9/11

A moment of revered silence for those lives
that 9/11 took...

Flowers and prayers for you all...

Rain fell at 5:39 pm

No comments: