Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Channel 5

If I were a doctor for sad, depressed, broken hearted, hopelessly insane people. My prescription would read: Turn on your TV on a Monday night at around 9:30 and glue your eyes on the boob tube. Never mind the commercials because they don't have too many sponsors and the break would only last less than 2 minutes. Just sit back, there's no need to touch the dial because you'll be in for the laughs and one hell of a show.
I'm not talking about The Misadventures of Maverick and Ariel. I'm talking about The gags of Mrs. Elvira Villasanta. She's one funny mom, even my mom complained of hyperacidity and migraine which she got from too much laughing.
In fairness to the 2 stars of the show they are both funny in their own way, but I find Ariel and his mom the savior of the show. I guess I'm not much of a Maverick fan, and I hate it when he says his gag line "Maverick only" was that supposed to be funny? It's not even a segway.
Still I find the show funny, I don't know maybe I just have a weird sense of humor and I'm the one in need of a good prescription from a shrink.
Doctor, anyone?

**11*09**

Sleep all day

Yesterday I had a dream and I dreamt I was sleeping.

I wanted so much not to wake up that even when I was in slumber world my dream was I had my eyes closed and I was way past REM.

Did you ever had a dream like you were running and running that when you woke up you felt so tired and you felt like you did run?

Well, my dream is far from that but I felt so tired.

I slept and wanted to go on sleeping because I was running away from thoughts of her. And every time I woke up I see her face so I ran after sleep again.

The more I ran, the more I realize that I really can't get away from her... Because a part of me belongs to her.

I hate sleeping.

Rain fell at 2:09 pm

No comments: