Friday, September 19, 2003

Music

For the fire that burns in us,
For the rage that thrives in me,
For the love that was lost
Or forgotten...
My only symphony
My refuge...
I thank thee...
For the rain that soothes my soul
For the air that fills my lungs
For the love that was found
And begotten...
My shield
My shelter...
I thank thee...
For everything that remained
For the hope that survived
For the love that stood still
Or was frozen...
My life
My soul...
I thank thee...

Music is life and to it I owe my soul.

**11*09**

Cold

Last night I walked in the rain, I looked up and watched the sky came down on its knees and poured its heart out. I felt heaven's tears as it fell on my face as if God was trying to wash away my pain.
So I prayed for more rain.
And I realized I was drowning.
All I could see was the bright yellow lights from the posts and my eyes hurt from the rain and the tears that flowed with it.
Yet I found some sense of comfort knowing that heaven was crying with me but that didn't kill my pain.
And here comes the inevitable truth that can send the chill on my spines or trigger the shiver within.
I'm dead cold without her.

**11*09**

4 am

I couldn't sleep.
My eyes are swollen from tears.
I cried and cried and when the tears stopped
from falling I squeezed it out ad forced myself to cry again.
I thought that maybe if God will see me like this.
He'll spare me some mercy and throw some of it to me.
And she'll come flying back to me...

**11*09**

Redundant

I will not write this down and repeat what I just wrote.
I will not write this down and repeat what I just wrote.
I will not write this down and repeat what I just wrote...

Rain fell at 2:42 pm

No comments: