Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Shallow

Faith, belief, God, Heaven, hell all this is enough for one person to judge you and call you narrow and shallow.
I cannot believe it would come from someone close to me. Someone who knew me better than anyone or so I thought.
Was I wrong for asking questions? Is it enough that you doubt what the church force fed on catholics for you to be called shallow?
The beginning of inference is the beginning of knowledge.
I do not ask for miracles nor do I seek Divine intercession, I only think that the endless search for truth was called endless because we thought that there was really no answer.
There is...
And that is what I seek to find...
shallow?

**11*09**

Mokong's classic One Liners Act II

14. Kampon ka ng kulubot, para kang sayoteng nabilad sa araw! [translation: 1. Damn! You're all wrinkled up! Where did you get that shirt? 2. You got lines all over your face! 3. ancient]
15. Mestisong Bakulaw, kumakain ng hilaw! [translation: 1. Are you related to Richard Merck? 2. My! You are so hairy! 3. Jeff insisting that the squid is already done when in fact its not]
16. You're gonna wish you were never been born!
[translation: Life's like that!]
17. Kung ako sa'yo, ako ikaw [translation: If I were you, I guess not]
18. Bungeng Bangag! [translation: a metampethamine hydrochloride junkie whose canine units went out of town and promised never to return]
19. Siya na nga! Ang Bihasang Mananandata! [translation: Jack of all trades, Master of none]
20. Ahh! Bakokang na me Paa! [translation: 1. do you ever wash your face at night? 2. I therefore conclude, that this town hasn't heard yet about ESKINOL]
21. Huwag kang tatapat sa liwanag, dumidilim e! [translation: 1. How's life in Africa? 2. Kobe, is that you?]

To be continued...

**11*09**

Not falling

The day I met you, I told myself I'm not falling for you... or for anyone anymore, but I did. I fell so hard I broke my back. Now my back doesn't hurt anymore but my heart does...

Rain fell at 3:01 pm

No comments: