Saturday, September 13, 2003

The sign (The Test part 2)

Another sign that you're a bad writer is when you have so many things you
want to write about and you can't seem to figure out where to start, or you suddenly lose your grasp of all your ideas that you will no longer be able to recall those things you thought about...
You just go on writing and pressing those darn keys on your keyboard and end up pressing the backspace key over and over again, or you keep on using "and" and "or" in your paragraphs and after all your years in college
english you still haven't took the guts of picking up your dictionary to find the definition of the word "coherent". and you end up asking "What am I driving at?"
I am so... not going to be a good writer.

**11*09**

Song from the bathroom
(or the bathroom song)

I was taking a bath this morning when I heard this song playing on Jam 88.3 and I couldn't help but laugh my spleen off at the shower. I didn't exactly catch the lyrics so I searched for it at google.

Ugly Girl
by Fleming and John


When I saw you at the grocery store
you were sharing a shopping cart with her
and I couldn't turn and run away
I didn't know what to say

You introduced us for the first time
and I had to look her in the eye
but you could not imagine my surprise
can't you see
you're leaving me
for an ugly girl...


Call it defense mechanism or simply bein' jealous and insecure but you feel that
because you think you've been ditched for someone less deserving and that
would really hurt you pride more than anything else you'd ever feel. And sometimes even if you were left for someone more pretty you'd still think that she's the ugliest person you ever saw.

This is really one funny song:

Does she talk about politics
and all the stuff that used to make me sick
does she smoke cigars and stay up late?
oh she's so great

Does she tell you what you want to hear
and I bet that she can grow a beard
I'd feel better thinking you were queer
it's not fair
I can't compare
to an ugly girl


And it's a little rude too.

ha ha ha
ha ha the jokes on me
I feel jealous and I feel mean
is she so nice that it makes up for her face
there's no way

Do you have to keep your eyes closed
do you have to keep the lights down low
oh I bet you wish you had a blindfold
can't you see
you're leaving me
for an ugly girl


[happy goes on laughing while eating wheat flour and polvoron]

**11*09**

The Sperm Donor

I call last night a "Reflective Booze" session with my 2 friends. Sometimes drinkin' booze could be for just plain fun, sometimes you drink because
you just feel like drinking, But when I'm with my closest friends it's always like we'er into sensible debates on how our life is.. Last night wasn't different, and Jing was on the hotseat. Jing's a highschool friend whom we have always admired for her looks and charming personality.
Unfortunately, when we all got into college, we kinda lost track of her, little did we know... and to our disgust, she ended up with the wrong guy. We call him "Sperm Donor" because he never was a father to his 2 kids. I was deeply moved when Jing shared that Sometimes you have to be strong for other people and not for yourself. She was referring to her 2 kids, 2 innocent kids abandoned by a negro from hell.
I can never understand why some men aren't man enough to face their responsibilities. I'm not saying that I'm a better man than them. I just can't get out the frustration that most guys really do that. It sucks!
Whatever his reasons are, however grave they are. He should not forget that he has 2 kids that he left with Jing to raise on her own. Besides the fact that she married another girl which he "accidentaly" got pregnant,(You loved and enjoyed the "banging" and "humping" and you call it an accident? Rot in hell!) he doesn't know or he doesn't care about the mental torment he put Jing into. (Jing would love the song I posted above. The girl is ugly and in fairness to the Sperm Donor... "Bagay sila!")
And you know what. I wish he'll grow scales in his face and his itchy male member would shrink into a pea. I wonder how he sleeps at night.
The moral of the story, Pleasure of the flesh are inviting but you have to think of the consequences and be ready for it. and Sometimes, just sometimes it pays to look in the mirror and not worry about your pimples. Instead, tell yourself how luck you are someone as beautiful as your wife actually married
you. (That's for you, You sick son of a b_itch Sperm donor!).

.

Rain fell at 6:38 pm

No comments: