Friday, September 05, 2003

25

I bought a gift for her at Buffalo, I got her a nice collared mini shirt with stripes of mint green and blue. I was so happy and somewhat proud because I bought it from my first paycheck. After work we met at Power books in Mega Mall. We had dinner at Kenny Rogers then we went to her place. She gave me a WWJD ID holder and she got me a book by Anne Rice, The Mummy. It was a book I've always wanted to have and I got it from her.
I was so happy. Not because of the book, but because I know I was loved. And finally I felt that I really belong to someone. Nothing, no, nothing could ever compare with the happiness I felt...

That was 2 years ago.
Our first monthsarry.

For 2 years I've tried not to let the 5th day of each month pass without seeing her. No matter how tough things were. No matter how difficult things have become. I always wanted to see her. To greet her, and Thank her for each passing month that she stays with me.

Now I can't see her, I won't even get to greet her.

God, I miss her so much!

I want to see her, be with her, hold her in my arms, kiss her and just look at her and tell her that I love her but I can't.

This is what she wants, this is what she needs... [ s p a c e .]
so I gave it to her...

Because I want her to be happy, even if her happiness means I'm not part if it.

Happy 25th monthsarry Baby!

I love you.

Rain fell at 1:35 am

**11*09**

Perfect Irony

My eyes are welling with tears but I want to smile, just a faint one...

For love, for the rough times, when I stood still and remained

I'm yours, still even if you don't want to own me.

I want to see the light but I chose to stay in the gloom

Here in my dark, cold and desolate room

I breathe...

Not for the moment, Not for today

But for the day you come back to me.


*I miss the comfort in being sad...

Rain fell at 2:09 pm
*Kurt Cobain, Frances Farmer will have her revenge in Seattle.

**11*09**

I love you and nothing in this world could ever change that. Not even you.

Rain fell at 2:30 pm

No comments: