Thursday, September 18, 2003

Behold! The Nightmare

I've faced the fathoms in your deep
Withstood the suitors quiet siege
pulled down the heavens just to
please you, appease you
the wind blows and I know...

I can't go on
digging roses from your grave
To linger on
beyond the beyond
Where the willows weep
and the whirlpools sleep
you'll find me
The coarse tide
reflects sky

And the nightmare rides on...
with a December black psalm
and the nightmare rides on...

What I fear
is lost here
The wind blows
and I know

All you have to do
is run away and steal
yourself from me
become a mystery
to gaze into
You're so cruel
in all you do
but still I believe,
I believe in you

So may you come
with your own knives
you'll never take me alive
with all the force of what is true
is there nothing I can do?

I've faced the fathoms in your deep
withstood the suitors quiet siege
pulled down the heavens
just to please you
to hold a flower I can't keep...



-Billy Corgan, Adore


another good song from the bald guy
sad, eerie, uncanny, almost melodramatic
kinda like the way I'm feelin' now
dark skies have taken over me...

*"lovely girl you're the beauty
in my world
without you there are
no reasons left to find"

nothing seems to make sense
all my life was nothing
but fraudulence
without her
breathing comes
heavy...

a wasted soul I gave...
to a nameless grave

*"in you I see dirty
in you I count stars
in you I feel so pretty
in you I taste god
...we must never be apart

*Corgan, ava adore
( Adore )

Rain fell at 3:13 pm

No comments: