Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Gone

So I followed my fingers as it made its way to the keyboard while my eyes kept looking for something, on and on it kept pressing and pressing and I wasn't aware of the time that passed or how long I stared at the PC monitor. I wasn't really certain of what I was really looking for, I only know it has been gone for so long and that I know my keyboard will never be complete if it is not in it. I know it was beside "Y" and "I" have been missing it so bad. And I'm never less certain that "J" will never be over it.
And then I finally hit it.
Like a keyboard, my life will never ever be complete if it is not in it.
I will always look for it. It's the only thing I need to be whole again...
It's "U".

Rain fell at 3:38 pm

**11*09**

Coming Home

The last time I was at the Airport, I couldn't stand the sight of emotional people. The eager look on people's faces as they await for their love ones. You'd see a whole family simultaneously turn on the glow in their cheeks once they see the figure of their beloved relatives who have been gone for years. I hardly realized that I would feel the same thing once Kuya Mario steps down from the plane. But I hid the tears, I just smiled until the corners of my mouth reached my nape. A little stop at Duty Free and we were heading back to Cavite.
That was 4 years ago, Back then I was still staying at my Lola's place and I was still in college. And I wasn't overly sentimental as I am now. This afternoon I was back there. This time I wasn't waiting for a close relative. I was there because Jeff asked me if I accompany him to fetch his mom and dad who just came from London. Now it's different I could feel Jeff's excitement and anticipation, the moment we got to NAIA. Weird, I thought I used to feel indifferent about these things, like this stuff only happens in commercials. Now I'm one of them.
Maybe because the thought of someone who's long been gone returning to you somewhat made me happy. Funny how painful experiences would change the way people feel about certain things. I saw myself in Jeff's place. Like I was out there waiting for the one I love to come back and finally come home. Unlike Jeff I don't have to wave my hand for her to see me. She knows where to find me...She knows that I'm just right here waiting for her to come home.

Rain fell at 6:16 pm

**11*09**

A month has passed since we talked about the [ s p a c e ] thing.
and I'll only be repeating myself again if I tell you that I miss her.
It seems like since I started this blogger thing all I can write about
is her, her, and her.
and this may go on and on...
I'm sorry I just miss her so much...

Rain fell at 6:48 pm

No comments: