Monday, September 29, 2003

photographs

I told myself I'm not going to look at your pictures but I can't help it anymore. It's the only way I can
see you. I miss you.
And as I stare at you, your face begins to blur, my eyes has started its rain of tears. And how I long to touch you and be with you, I want to hear the sound of your voice and your laughter and I want to be in your arms once more...
The window closes and I can see you no more.
The light fades out but the memory of your face
lingers on.
I miss you...

**11*09**

Rainy Sunday Night Tequila

Its been a long time since you and I had our moment together, and I have to admit that I miss you...
I really missed you Jose Cuervo, I miss kissing and sucking lemon with you...
I miss licking your salty salt...
I miss the sweat that comes right after every drink...
and the bittersweet release of my uninhibited inhibitions...

The fake heaven it offers...

Rain fell at 5:23 pm

No comments: