Monday, September 08, 2003

Ghosts at Project 4

Still a bit woozy from the booze last night and I got stucked in my pc chair while staring at a blank word document... I'm hoping I could finish that tomorrow once I get back to the comfort of my lonely walls...
I decided to spend the night over here at Project 4 and befriend the ghosts at Jeff's apartment. and I'm sure I'm in for one scary night.
I've seen ghosts all my life, perhaps hundreds I'm not sure coz' I stopped counting since I was 13. If you're curious and you want to have this gift for a day. Well think again. I never got used to it.
I remember this one encounter with a ghost and this story have always been one of the things I usually tell when I get together with friends and the laughter would suddenly be replaced with chills...
I was in Charles Huang Conference Center in Batangas, that's where we hold our recollection every year and I was in my Sophomore Year in College. It was Bedtime after the long day of sharing, the whole religious stuff thing we were all asleep when I was awakened by a sound of someone talking I thought it was my classmate calling me who was in the upper deck of the bed so I opened my eyes. I nearly froze to death when I saw the figure of a woman floating right in my face as if she was on top of me chanting something in Latin. I hid under my covers and waited for the sound to stop...
and I didn't get to sleep again...
Tonight, I'll be left alone in the apartment, and I'm pretty sure I'll see that old lady again... the one I've seen twice everytime Jeff would invite us there.
Somebody call the Ghostbusters!

Rain fell at 7:38 pm

No comments: