Saturday, September 27, 2003

Road Trip

Went out last night, went in circles at Marikina park with Jeff on the steering wheel clueless of where we are.
And I loved it! to be stucked in the streets all night. and see those yellow lamps lighting the way to nowhere.
We reached his friend's place though and after a few hours of chatting and doing what I do best ( to be a supreme annoyance... ) We sent out again.
How I love being at the road and vulnerable to late night accidents... How I loathe the thought that it was goin' to end and I'll be stucked in my lonely room again...

**11*09**

Catatonic

cat-a-tonia: adj a conditon of suspended animation and loss of voluntary motion associated with hysteria and schzophrenia in man and with organic nervous disease in animals and characterized by a trancelike state of consciousness and a posture in which the limbs hold any position they are placed in.

...and all my defenseswent down, emotions felt unfelt and fell way down low... my mind seemed to stop for a while and I lay like a stone..., not moving, eyes wide open, mouth in a half like shriek... your love that faded rendered me catatonic...

Rain fell at 5:54 pm

No comments: