Thursday, September 11, 2003

The Battle of Evermore

You sleep at night and wake up in the morning hoping everything's gonna be alright but it's not.
You say you're okay because you don't wanna talk about it, what goes in your mind is not worth all the blabber.
You wanna stay sane and live through this but all your life you've been
battling with spoons they force to your mouth.
Or so you say...
A while ago, you had an argument with air and it got so heated up you almost burst into flames.
You've been waiting all your life to get rid of it (As if you can live without it.) now's your chance to blow it all away. But you didn't.
You talk to yourself but you can't hear you.
Or maybe your just too loud to be heard...
Like the music you're playing...
You play with fire and pray for rain like it's gonna wash away all the ashes of your burnt dreams, you watch as it fades away with the wind and you wish you weren't there...
They say "Passion like fire always die..."
for some people maybe, but not with you.
I'll take my chances you say out loud but chances are, chances are not ready
to take up with you.
Tomorrow you'll wake up wishing you hadn't because sleep still has its grip on you and you can't let go of your dream.
Until someone shakes you free,
You realize you were just staring at a mirror
And you can't see you.

Rain fell at 11:10 am

Meg Ryan had a hair rebond at Smallville

Last night I went out with Lana Lang, we talked about Meg Ryan and Clark Kent. I always knew she had a thing for Clark, I can tell by the way she looks at him. But they're in the outs now. She told me she'd rather be with Lastikman than with Superman. I got so dumbfounded and it took me three large breaths to compose myself. And when I finally had my share of her lips. (Clark would kill me if he reads this) I told her about my past...about Meg.
I've always had a crush on Meg Ryan. I love her eyes, I've dreamed of kissing her sensuous lips. Usually, curly hairs or wavy hairs are a turn off for me. I like my girl to wear her hair long and straight, kinda like the ones seen on shampoo ads but with Meg its different. Even Nicolas Cage had a thing for Meg's hair. (I'm not sure if its because he is fast loosing his) In an interview by his former comrade in heaven Nicolas said "I would rather have one breath of her hair, one kiss on her mouth, one touch of her hand than eternity without it." Yeah, Nicolas was right. Meg's hair is worth the fall.

I wonder what is with Meg that I find irresistible. I haven't missed any of her movies since City of angels. And every time I chance upon any of her movie playing in HBO or Star Movies where ever, even if its halfway through denouement I'd glue on my eyes on her. That's why my ex's Angelina Jolie, and Jennifer Aniston, (she left me for Brad Pitt on account of Meg's photos in my wallet) always got jealous of her which I never understood because I've never talked to her. That's how it is when I have a big crush on someone. I can't bring myself to talk with Meg, I'm just happy seeing her movies, that's all.
After having said all these things about her. Lana broke into tears, she said I must've really loved Meg and she thought of going to the parlor to have her hair curled. I told her, "I like your hair that way and you don't have to do anything with it. It's not the hair or your lips or the dress you wear. It's you that I love. And no matter what happens that will never change. Even if you'll get fat or your lovely hair would start to fall." I may have liked Meg but that's a different thing.
We decided to go someplace else but just as we were about to step out of the bar, Meg came walking towards us and told me she heard all the things I told Lana. Apparently, we didn't notice her or more appropriately we didn't recognize her because now, she wears her hair straight courtesy of Reyes Haircutters. She told me she likes me and she thinks I'm hot. I simply replied " well, too bad I'm in heat too, but not for you." Then I caught Lana's eyes and fell for her lips again.
I woke up with my back still aching from last night's cuddling with Lana. I told her I'll wait till our wedding night.
And by the way, I still haven't told her about Kate Hudson. But I'll tell her later. A good relationship should be founded on love, trust and honesty, right?

Some days you dream with your eyes wide open...
Blame it on the power of media.

Rain fell at 11:59 am

No comments: