Friday, October 10, 2003

I died

I died the day you left me, I've been buried with your love and I'm feeding maggots with my brain. The chandelier in my tomb has stopped turning. I've turned off it's lights because I got no use for it. I died the day you said goodbye.
I died the day you left me. I've been lying here in my coffin while death and decay has started feasting on me. I've been the perfect host for earthworms and ants and parasites of all sorts. And I'm like a cowardly dog that can't even scratch my itch. I feel nothing. I died the day you walked away.
I died the day you left me. I've been hanging out with my own for a couple of months now. I've been killing time just as you killed me. I died the day you stepped out of the car.
I died and there ain't no coming back. Not until you resurrect me. You alone have the hands to pull me out from hell. You can charm the deathstalker and breathe life into me again.
Love and let me live again

**11*09**

Divine Farce

The less you ask, the less you'll know, the less complicated things will be. doesn't the bible speak of symbolisms? Will there ever be a pardon for the inquisitive? I speak of faith being the essence of the unseen yet I ask questions that need concrete answers. And all my wanderings and askings" ever brought me was confusion amidst the chaos my whole being is going through and I am tired.
Is the devil unredeemable? For if being merciful precedes endless forbearance and forgiveness why make an exception? If that is so, then no one is beyond redemption. I do not want to be a lawyer for the Prince of darkness and I can't make a case before God. I just think it logical to say that If God is love and He loves all His creation then maybe He makes no reservation even for the damned.
So the angel fell, and what? to live among us and torment us? I speak now and dare say and ask everything there is to know and I may never learn. Perhaps that is the grandeur of the plan. To forever seek His grace and yield to the divine plan that the devil tried to affect and interfere. And His light will be there in the end, shining as ever, either you burn into a cinder or be absorbed by the light.
I can only ask and wait. I may never know...

Rain fell at 1:56 am

No comments: