Sunday, October 12, 2003

Ask yourself

Why are you here?

Why do you keep coming back to this very same spot?

Does my pain amuse you? Would it disappoint you to know that I'm finally happy? That she's finally back in my arms and my dark skies have at last turned blue?
Or is it because you feel for me, you see me in you and it brings you a sense of comfort that you're not alone in your misery?
Human nature?
The ever lasting want to belong and be held, the eternal crave to feel wanted and accepted.
Pathetic?

I guess not.

Then why are we all here?
What drives us to write and tell the whole world our innermost thoughts, fears, failures, desires, losses and gains.

Not for sympathy, admiration, fame or recognition.

Our voice is too soft to be heard, our cries are too faint to be pacified.

But because we feel.

And it's enough that you're there. No pretensions. Just mere presence and the essence it encompasses will always be second to none.

We're here to stay sane, that all this wounds we've all endured will one day heal and though it would leave a scar it would remind you how strong you were to still stand and live the darkest of dark nights through.
We're here in this world we created where the echoes of momentary solitude bounces with the silence of each one's smiles and smileys.

Like a pat in the back.

Telling you that everything's gonna be alright.

If that's the kind of bloghopper you are.

Thank you.

**11*09**

Dead Poets Sunday

This is for Abi, thank you for yesterday...

Frantic

Like the moon on a starless night...
Like the breeze on a hot summer day...
Like a child's laughter...
Like shivers on a winter chill...

I got bitten by a rabid cow...
I'm laughing out loud,
Dancing in the rain.

Frantic,
Frenzy.
That's what you are.
You made my day.


Rain fell at 4:51 pm

No comments: