Monday, October 06, 2003

Blur

Yesterday was a blur, things happened all too quickly.
I remember Jing's tears and holding her in my arms and I hated whoever it was that made her cry again...
I remember a girl crying over someone she has lost a long time ago and how she wanted to have him back, not knowing that what she's doing only makes things worse for her.
and I remember my eyes welling in tears again.
I keep telling myself that I'm okay though I know damn well I'm not.
When will all my pain end?
When will I see my friend Jing happy?
When are we going out and drink to celebrate and not to mourn?

My breath stinks of malt and monosodium glutamate.
My mind is unclear and my sweat smells alcohol.
My heart pumps rather slow and my soul has left me wandering...
gone far away to where I can see her face.

I want some peace.

Please ease my pain away...

Please come back

Rain fell at 5:48 pm

No comments: