Thursday, October 23, 2003

Bubbles

Jeff and I were waiting for deyey and lunacy at FCM when I saw a kid playing with bubbles. I couldn't resist the urge... I bought one from dunkin donuts and I started pissing people of, ?!?,. It was fun, People would see bubbles coming from nowhere, some tried tracing the source.. you can imagine how stunned they were seein' a fully grown kid playin' with bubbles... oh the laughs!
Sometimes I want to be like a bubble, I'd just fly and play with the wind and "POP!!!" Jeff had an antithesis though, IT would be like you're in the middle in something great and suddenly disappear. I don't mind though... like what Kurt said "It's better to burn out than fade away"
Happiness has always been like that for the whole of my 23 years in this fucked-up world. One second it's there and then it's gone... in a flash... Never even lingered or tried sitting in my sofa. It's like Hello and Goodbye was one word.
Better be like a bubble, fly and not linger, let the wind take you for an instant and pop...

**11*09**

The Birthday Girl

lunacy threw us a party filled with sisig, calamares, pancit canton and san mig light. We even got to play bball with kids at K-Ville where the voodoo child concocts her potions and chants her spells at the playground.
'twas fun! you've been together for just 2 weeks and it seems like you've known each other forever. That's why I wanna thank you for the bash!... Advance HAppy Birthday po!

Rain fell at 1:30 pm

No comments: