Sunday, October 05, 2003

Dead Poets Sunday

Love Memory

In memory I live again
that long and fragrant spring
When love came in so silently
to a wider blossoming
Sun filled days and moonlit nights
together hand in hand
We walked nw paths in wonder
explored an enchanted land
Time has not erased your face
You live in memory
My heart remains the quiet place
to which you hold the key.


-Anonymous

**11*09**

26

"If two people love each other and they just can't get it together, When do you get to the point of enough is enough?

-Never."


That goes well and true for me.
and it hurts.
It hurts real bad.

Because now, I'm holding on to a love that may have closed it arms on me.
and I still haven't gone to the point of enough is enough.

I love her still.

Happy 26 Monthsary!

(Italics taken from The Mexican)

Rain fell at 6:34 pm

No comments: