Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Countdown to November 9... 11 days to go

Eating me up

Fear is eating me up
like bubble gum it'll chew and spit me out.
It'll drain the taste in me but it will not swallow
...because I'm bitter.
and I'm sour.
And I taste like wine.
Not drunk but not sober.
Imagine a bubble gum that tastes like that...

Please swallow me.

**11*09**

I dreamt of her again, yeah, again.
I couldn't remember what I was really doin at that place that kinda looked like SM North
I was walking with my 2 friends when I heard her call me.
I saw her and she had tears in her eyes.
She said " ang tanga ko, di ba bilin mo ingatan ko sarili ko, nagkasakit ako tas naospital ako"
I kept on hugging her.
Then she was gone, my dream was over.
I tried so hard to sleep again so I could just be with her.
I'd rather not wake up.
I wish I never woke up...

**11*09**

Sick Cycle Carousel
Lifehouse

If shame had a face I think it would kind of look like mine
If it had a home would it be my eyes
Would you believe me if I said I am tired of this?
Well here we go one more time

I tried to climb your steps I tried to chase you down
I tried to see how low I could get down to the ground
I tried to earn my way I tried to change this mind
You better believe I tried to beat this

When will this end it goes on and on and over and over and over again?
Keep spinning around I know that it won't stop
Till I step down from this for good

I never thought I'd end up here, never thought I'd be standing where I am
I guess I kind of thought it would be easier than this
I guess I was wrong now one more time

...This is a sick cycle carousel this is a sick cycle, yeah


Rain fell at 10:06 am

No comments: