Thursday, October 09, 2003

Angel Eyes

"To see the world in a grain of sand
and a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity at the palm of your hand
and eternity in an hour
"
-Blake

If I could have an angel's eyes and I could take just one glimpse of time with you. It would be that moment I held your gaze and felt your love through your eyes. If I could have a minute of it frozen so I could feel your face again, I would.
Just one minute and the rest of forever can go on.
And everything as in everything wouldn't really matter just as long as you're there.
And when the time comes that these borrowed eyes are to be taken away, I'd rather stay blind because you won't be there anymore.
All the colors would fade out again in black.
But that wouldn't matter.
Because in my heart I've known your gaze.
In my soul there lies your face.
and forever I held tightly closed in my hands
as if I'm still holding your hand.
I'll cling to it firmly.
Until the day you come back.
I'll steal those angel eyes again.

**11*09**

2 months

Today's the 2nd month and now I only have 1 month to burn...
I don't know if I'm excited or maybe I'm more scared than excited. I don't know.
I don't know what she's thinking. Perhaps maybe she has forgotten that I'm waiting and I could only ask in vain questions that will have to wait...
Pray for me...

Rain fell at 6:59 pm

No comments: