Wednesday, October 08, 2003

House of Cards

I'm going up a flightful of stairs made from pictures of your face and each step I take of the spiral maze I'm climbing up atop makes you more and more out of my reach.
It seems that noi matter how hiogh I get i coulkd never reach you because your climbing up a spiral staircase of your own and you've left me far behind. I look up and gun for the moon so I can pull it down to get near you but my efforts are futile I could only cause a tidal wave.
and you in you I can't get through can just take my hand or watch me drown

**11*09**

Autistic

I've withdrawn
from the world...
I could only listen to my hand and the music of a paper being crumpled and scratched.
i could sit all day and watch my pink ping pong ball bounce all day from sun up to sun down up and down and down and up until it defies gravity and float steadily.
I could build towers made from sticks that can get as high as the WTC until it levelks down to ground zero.
for all my prayers gets me no remuneration.
Until you take me again...

Rain fell at 11:38 pm

No comments: