Saturday, December 06, 2003

showbiz

Had a long and exciting day yesterday, finally got to meet Maverick and Ariel The Misadventures of Maverick and Ariel, if you haven't seen them yet check out their show at ABC 5 on Mondays, 9:30 pm. I wrote someting about their show a few months back and now I went face to face with this two funny guys. Jeff, cheska and me went to ABS-CBN to watch them tape an episode of Home Along da Airport. We got to meet them thru Jeff's former office comrade John, a good friend of Charisse, who happens to be the lovely girlfriend of Maverick. (do you follow?) They were both nice. (Mav and Ariel) Ariel even asked me if I wanna join them on one of their episodes! Cool huh?
Then we were able to get behind the scenes of that Dolphy sitcom. I have to try and start gettin' used to this stuffs because this is goin' to be my world soon...
Dream on man!
Libre lang naman mangarap!


darkness fell at 3:28 pm

No comments: