Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Moments


This morning you were in my dream again. I took no control of it, you were there and I couldn't resist you.
Our lips tasted its own wine, our bodies locked together and held firmly the promise of morning dew in my eyes...
Our souls were as one, in solemn communion, our eyes never parting as we lay next to each other.
Just you and me.
There were no words, just us feeling, savouring every moment we have left.
Of love, unending, of promises unshattered, glorious, whole.
We will never be apart.
Then the dream fades away.
And I am left alone with my arms holding myself to a sickening embrace;
Of despair, of the shadows of a lost love, gloomy, scattered into pieces.

I can only scream in silence.
...I love you!, still.

++_ _+_ _++

This day marks the first month of the day she went away.
Too soon to forget, too painful to feel the ache...
Empty... desperately wanting...
Please...

Come back!

darkness fell at 1:35 am

No comments: