Friday, December 12, 2003

Bedside

I wake up in the morning and you're the first person that comes to my mind. I open my eyes and see your pictures at my bedside table. Frozen in time, held in a moment I can't get through.
They say, you should've kept her pictures and lock 'em up in your closet, but I can't, I tried to but every morning that I see that table empty, it only reminds me that you have already left me, probably for good...
Each morning I see you and I pray that one day I'll wake up with you by my side... again, never ever leaving.
And when it's time to sleep again, your face haunts me again...
and all I can do is try and touch it, kiss it as it fades away...

++_ _+_ _++

I've been receivin' lotsa different kinds of reactions re: my post yesterday, and frankly I don't know what to make of it... I agree with you guys, sobrang confusing.
One stand out tag on my tagboard reads:Yoko: So masaya ka dapat! well... think you should talk to her! Bet you have done that by now! Honestly natutuwa ako Yehey! Wish you love and happiness my friend!

I envy the flare and enthusiasm but I'm not ready to take false hopes this time.
Sure I wish you were right though;

darkness fell at 12:15 pm


No comments: