Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Nothing

Nothing works for me now. I used to find comfort in writing and sometimes even just having an ear listening to my rants helps me get through the night. I don't know anymore. Nothing seems to help.
My mind screams for her thoughts to get out of my system, but my heart yearns for no one else but her. And I'm sick of it.
I want to hate her, to tell her I did you no wrong, I do not deserve this but I know that I can never hate her.
Lots of things have changed, Our nights have turned from warm to cold, The breeze has turned cruel on the homeless. But only one thing stands.

I used to be proud of it, I wanted to tell the world how much I feel for you. But no one cares to listen anymore.
Because it doesn't matter to her anymore.

I LOVE YOU STILL, EYEN!

I want you back, my whole being aches for you... but I can't do anything.
I have stopped sending messages to you, I can't stand hearing your voice... I want so much to tell you how much I want you back, plead with you.
But I do not want to burden you, neither do I want to bother you...

I am nothing without you.

God please, just one more chance...

darkness fell at 6:31 pm

No comments: