Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Tabularasa

I've been staring at this blank slate for about half an hour now and I can't figure out what to write, it seems like I've drained all my emotions and they're just about to overflow... now I can't feel me.
All I ever care about is you! you are my constant plea. If there's a feeling greater than fear then that's how I'm feeling right now. I'm scared of losing you...
I'm talking like you're here and you can hear me but my pleas are useless...
I'm cold.

**11*09**

Blast from the Past

I missed you so much Ikoy! and Alou!
Thank God for high school friends, nothing could ever compare to them...
Nothing.
Last night was a blast, Jeff and I got home from my hs' friends apartment in Pasig at 5am. We just sat and talked over bottles of San Mig Lite and reminisced... laughed and I wanted so much to cry but that would spoil the night.
I really missed them! I hope it wouldn't take eons for us to see each other again.
Thank you for the warmth and that old feeling...
of belonging...
Lab you gals!

Rain fell at 12:00 pm

No comments: