Saturday, November 08, 2003

D-day coming...

You can imagine how I'm feeling right now. I barely got 12 hours to burn and she's droppin the bomb. and boom!
Doom or salvation?
A friend rubbed me with the best sounding overused advice ever "Expect the worst, hope for the best'
Hope floats and drowns.
How is that goin' to make me feel better? of course it's like subtly saying be ready for just about anything. but crap! We're talkin' about the love of my life.
I've been telling myself that I should be ready for this. that no matter what happens I have to accept it, whether I like it or not.
The truth is, after all this time I'm still not ready to lose her. Perhaps I never will.

I've waited for this for so long and now suddenly it's scaring the life out of me.

Take cover.

**11*09**

Tomorrow

Tomorrow's her birthday.
Tomorrow never came until today.
Tomorrow, if you'd only bring me sorrow
then I don't wanna know...
Tomorrow...

**11*09**

Thank you

Thank you.

For the past 3 months you have and always been ny constant companion. I surely am gonna live through this. "Life moves on" they say, if you can call it a life.
Thank you for the time you spent reading my nonsense ramblings, my helpless cries, my hopeless hopes. my random musings, my clueless pleas.
I have given you nothing but dark skies and mood swings, truly this blog lives up to its name.

And so I thank you all, to those who made my life an everyday glimpse. To those who always tried to peek and see how I am doing in the rain.
To my bestfriend in the whole world, my brother. Thank you. Luck was tough on me but I got you. And no matter how cursed we are. I still consider myself lucky because you became my friend.
The best blogger friends I have, Lunacy, Voodoo Child. Thank you. Patience, truly is a virtue...

Pray for me and her.

**11*09**

I do not know what happens after this, but one thing is for sure. I'm glad I became part of this world, (I'm referring to the blog world) and I'm glad you found me vice versa... I cannot promise for updates after tomorrow. I might just go back to the hole I dug myself into, if worse comes to worst.

Please, pray for us...

God, please listen to me, I want her back, I need her back so I can have my life back...

**11*09**

Broken Vow
Lara Fabian

Tell me her name
I want to know
The way she looks
And where you go
I need to see her face
I need to understand
Why you and I came to an end

Tell me again
I want to hear
Who broke my faith in all these years
Who lays with you at night
When I'm here all alone
Remembering when I was your own

I'll let you go
I'll let you fly
Why do I keep on asking why
I'll let you go
Now that I found
A way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow

Tell me the words I never said
Show me the tears you never shed
Give me the touch
That one you promised to be mine
Or has it vanished for all time

I close my eyes
And dream of you and I
And then I realize
There's more to life than only bitterness and lies
I close my eyes
I'd give away my soul
To hold you once again
And never let this promise end


... this song has been a part of us, I do not wish to think that everything about us is close to an end. I pray that if I let you go back then you'd still find the way to come back to me... Please don't let the promise end...
I love you Baby...

Rain fell at 11:47 am

No comments: