Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Shawarma

Just got home from Lagro, Brian and I went there and satisfied our craving for that foul smelling delicacy from the Middle East? (Can someone send me a brief history of this onion clad food?) We had to commute and we had a hard time tryin' to because it was already past midnight. But we had to get there, Nothing can stop me from being with my only hope tonight. And how I longer for her, so tasty and voluptuous... don't forget the sauce. The Pride of Lagro... malupet na SHAWARMA!

I wonder what it tastes or feels like to kiss a girl who just ate Shawarma. I mean kiss right away, just after her last bite... no chewing gum, candy whatsoever.

It wouldn't really matter if it's the girl you really love... It's like kissing your girl when she wakes up in the morning (re: her last meal-garlic steak) and she hasn't performed her morning rituals yet... that's the real fresh french kiss... without the fluoride.

When you love someone, you accept her and love her for everything that she is. She might have tons of onions with her that stings your eyes and make you cry. But you'll take her and have her because you'll still love her for who and what she is and what she might become.

All meat, Sizzling, without the cucumber, cut the onions, no garlic sauce, with garlic sauce, more garlic sauce and chili sauce.

It's still her. You'll take her for everything that she is and is not

Parang shawarma.

Rain fell at 2:26 am

**11*09**

Death to Smoochy

I remember watching this with her...and just this afternoon while I was
busy preparing for Law School...I saw it being played on HBO.
so I found myself watching it again...I really don't know myself anymore
and I was wondering as I was watching it. why the hell am I watching this film
it wasn't that bad.. but it made me feel bad again... with the world
the real world says Johnny De Vito... Nothing is real...
Sometimes even if you wanna make a difference in the world and you wanna
do good... There will always be people who's gonna want to drag you down.
If you can't change the world make a dent...
all my pain, anger I'll let it out with one big howl...

so it wasn't that bad after all...

Rain fell at 8:10 pm

No comments: