Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Everyone can be a friend but not everyone can stay the same.

That's why they're called your best friend.

16 years have passed, from 2 by 3 to bob cut, apple cut, under cut, trasher look, kempee hair to Hua Ze Lei look... from BMX days, ,jeep commute, to Jeff's jet car to CRV at kotse ni erpat na di ko naman magamit... roller blades... table tennis, basketball... from Cory to GMA... eto pa din kame... best friends... Jeff , Henry & Jay. Epoy, Islaw & Mokong. Mark, Jomari and Eric, The Guwapings ng Diamond, whatever you want to call us it's still us. The 3 of us... best friends...

Tagal na no?

The test of friendship comes at the lowest point in your life, just when everything has gone straight to the earth's crust, or you got cramps when you tried swimming across Mariana's trench and you thought you're going down to its dark depths... Someone will grab you by your hand and pull you through.

They may not know it. But I've always been thankful for them.

We all grew up in a small village, yeah and I mean small that's why everyone knows everyone. We used to go out and hear bystanders say "oy Guwapings!, maghiwa-hiwalay na kayo!" we knew they were teasing us yet sometimes it gets on my nerve and there was one time that it did and I almost got into a fight but when Henry saw that my opponent was too big for me to handle he came to my rescue and gave the guy a karate lesson he wouldn't forget.Sayonachi (sa'yo na chinelas ko) style, with matching find my slippers game.

Yeah, Henry kicked his ass alright, but the moron gave him a scar. "kinagat lang naman sya sa hita".

Blue skies, dark skies. It seems like I'm never ever going to have blue skies over me... Rain clouds are here to stay... yet every time I get caught in the rain, I know they'll always be there at pwedeng hiraman ng payong.

Rain fell at 5:00 pm

**11*09**

Jeff and I had a chat the other night, over a bottle of beer and red wine. And I said maybe someone had cast a spell or a curse on us. Like we'll never ever gonna find a good relationship. He just shrugged and said maybe we just haven't found the right one yet.

Jeff has been around since Day 1 of my dark skies, and the many dark skies I've gone through. Sometimes people are blessed with things but are too busy whining over things they've lost that they fail to notice the wonderful things that were left.

I don't know if I made sense. But I'm just glad they're around.

Hey Bitoy! I seem to have forgotten Brian but God knows I'm really thankful for this heavyweight friendship you've given me. Thanks for bein' around!

**11*09**

Do you ever think about me?
Do you ever cry yourself to sleep?
In the middle of the night
While you're awake
Are you calling out my name?
Do you ever reminisce?
I can't believe I'm acting like this...
I know it's crazy...
How I still can feel your kiss...

...

...I miss you...

Rain fell at 5:27 pm

**11*09**

Thanks for the posts...

Sorry, I don't have enough time to make a nice zonkboard

or should I say, I haven't figured that out...

Thanks to Jonathan for the infos...

Keep posting and please paint your name...

Hope you'll all have blue skies!... :-)

Rain fell at 7:31 pm

**11*09**

Shattered Like
RiverMaya

You're the night
In my days
That I fight to keep from coming
You're the light
When I pray
That I fear
I tried to tame you
I tried to open your mind
I tried to save you
You said its just a waste of time
'Cause you were meant to explode one day
'Cause you were built that way
Yeah you were built that way



I delight
In my pain
And I'm shattered like your promises
Though I try
To be sane
I'm just shattered like
Shattered like your promises



Heard you've been drinkin'
Heard you've been messin' up your life
like you did mine
Not long ago
That's food for ego
That's food for motherfuckin' ego
Like I need it still
And while the record company awaits
A killer song I say:
"Tough luck!"
'Cause I'm too crazy
And I'm too weak
And I'm too busy
Remembrin' how to smile
And how to be happy


...this song chrashes me
I have to get it out of my head...


rain fell at 7:50 pm

No comments: