Friday, August 29, 2003

Cloud 9

Last night Jeff and I went to Antipolo, and I'd be really honest... I really miss the place. I couldn't exactly remember the last time we went there. I guess that would be way back when I was still in college. Sometimes we'd just be hangin' out at Jeff's place and I'd say "tara, punta tayo antipolo" then we'd wait for Tita Precy (Jeff's mom) to go to slumberland and we would all push Jeff's car out of the garage so they won't hear the jetcar start it's "loud" engine. and off we go to Kelly Heights.

The place was hot back then, cars would fill up the side of the road and people would stay there all night. Now they're all in Eastwood and some are probably too old to hang out.

I've always loved the place because of the cool view it offers, Maybe because I've always been a sentimental person... I don't know if that's good or not. Places like that gives me some sort of peace I myself couldn't comprehend. Maybe because I feel like I'm on top of the world or maybe because I'm overly sentimental.

I had mixed feelings while I was there, I was happy to be
there again, I missed our buddy Henry because we used
to go there with him. and again, the inevitable sadness
because she's not there. I've always wanted to take her
there... now only time can tell if I'll ever be able to take her
there.

So there I was, I stood there and I felt like I could whisper
to God and He will hear me more clearly because I was up
there, so I kept on telling Him. "Next Time God, sana kasama ko na siya dito"

Rain fell at 7:45 pm

No comments: