Thursday, August 28, 2003

Mars

I bet there are lots of people outside their houses tonight,
looking up... staring at the sky...

I know, I was one of them.

I waited and looked for that red planet. and I wondered
what the hell am I doing?

So what if there are lots of people at UP observatory.
It wouldn't change my life if I see Mars tonight
But hell, I went outside and tortured my neck by looking
up staring at it.

Mars visible with the naked eye, now that's something...

They say that we'll have to wait for another 60,000 years
to see Mars this close again, and I didn' wanna miss it!

And as I stared at the sky, I thought to myself,
Is she looking up now too? Are we looking at the same
direction?...

And I realized that I'd give everything just to see her
again, That I wouldn' waste this lifetime to miss this
chance... even if it means waiting for a very long time...

I just wish that when I see her again, it won't be the last...

Rain fell at 1:14 am

No comments: