Thursday, August 21, 2003

August 21, 2003

Welcome to the world of Bloggers!

It's not like they've (old bloggers, legends, pioneers, mga beterano sa mundo ng blog...) thrown me a welcome party or stormed me with emails telling me how pleased they are that I've joined their world. Maybe I’m just happy... I don't know why. I'm not even sure if I'm happy, that feeling has long been alien to me... I just found a sense of comfort knowing that I could air my thoughts this way... but then again I don't know why...

My first time with a blogspot was an accident. I was searching google and it brought me to this site... loss of innocence, illusions of permanence and I found myself reading other people's thoughts. Whoever that was, I really liked the posts, especially the blanked article. And then the net introduced me to Pammy? a.k.a. Nocturnal angel and I had a good time reading her entries... I found her witty and I think she's cool. You should go visit her sometimes.

Yesterday was a blur, I kept on sleeping and I wanted to drag her out of my mind... and I just blurted it out... I'm not sure if I made any sense. I'm depressed and I have to find a way...

Be with me?...

**11*09**

August 21 1983... 20 years later... a crime left unsolved... a country still in chaos... death, the price of democracy... was it worth it?

He thought so...

Today I mourn...

Today I remember...

Ninoy.

God help us all.

**11*09**

I went to Papa's resting place today... South Cemetery...

I'm sorry I couldn't be there on your birthday... baka kse maabutan nya ako dun

It was really hard seein' the streets I used to walk with her... but

was kinda hoping I'd see her dun sa street nila nakatayo, nag-aabang ng tricycle

Im not sure what I would do... but I know I'll miss her even more.

Advance Happy Birthday Papa! I really want to keep my promise

that I'd always be there for her... Help me pray to God

to bring her back to me...

...+Rest in Peace+...

Rain fell at 8:42 pm


No comments: