Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Sentosa Experience

Our third day in Singapore topped yesterday's Singapore Zoo experience. This time we went to the famous Sentosa and spend the day with our good friend Reggie (my bestfriend Jeff's sister). We took the MRT from Tanah Merah to Harbourfront and we rode the monorail to Sentosa.

Its easy to get around in Singapore, as I have mentioned on my previous post, all the railroads are interconnected. You just have to get off and transfer to another line whenever you reach an interchange.



The only thing that I hate in Singapore is the weather. Its humid and damp. Comparable to Manila in summertime. Apart from I can't think of anything else to dislike. Comparing it to the Philippines is no contest. Everything here is organized. People respect the law and I guess that's the main reason why they got to where they are now.




Megazip
We took pictures at Imbiah Station of the famed Merlion, then we went off to Siloso Beach and rode the MegaZip. It was a fun, exhilirating ride. Then we went to the Underwater world and we were mesmerized by awesome spectacle of sea creatures.










To cap the night off, we took the Jewel Cable Car in Ambiah lookout.








I can't wait to see and visit the Universal Studios tomorrow! Jaden's 2nd birthday celebration is truly something he will remember!


Underwater world


Jewel Cable Car


No comments: