Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My 30th Birthday



A few weeks before my birthday, my wife asked me how I wanted to celebrate my 30th birthday, I told her I wanted to go to the beach. And so we did. I don't have much to say except that I had a grand time. We went to Canyon Cove in Nasugbu, Batangas. Abee made sure my birthday would be memorable. She did everything to make our trip to the beach possible. She said this would be her birthday gift for me. I guess she knows the beach is my comfort place. That one place you can go to and make all your worries and stress disappear.


The rates aren't too steep. Its 500 pesos per head but you get to consume 200 pesos off the entrance fee. And since we were seven in the group including the driver we had 1400 pesos to spend for our lunch, not bad right? (Rates are for daytour only) If you plan on staying overnight, the rooms are for 5000 pesos+.

The pool

The Infinity pool.





Jaden, Jay and Abee

The Beach


My wife and me

Cabanas

Cabanas are rented for 1000 pesos. They offer a lot of fun activities, like kayaking, snorkeling, diving is also one of the things I'd love to try out too. I wanted to ride the jet skii but it was for 1800 pesos for 15 mins which was too costly for me.




I wish I was being paid to blog about Canyon Cove or maybe they can give me a 50% discount the next time I visit there but unfortunately this is a free ad. Let that be my gift to you on my birthday. If you have plans this summer, Canyon Cove is the place to be. (Cheesy!!!)

No comments: