Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Blast from the past 2

Last Dec. 25, Me and my high school friends had our Christmas party, it's the first time that I joined them, I had this nauseaus feeling that I couldn't explain. I was so eager to see them and somehow the spirit of the season gave a me a mixture of feelings that I couldn't quite contain.

But I knew I was happy and excited. ;)

We just came from Cavite, my mom and dad wanted to postpone our trip back to Manila but I insisted to go because of our little get together. And I don't regret a second of it.

These are the the friends that I left when I got kicked out in high school, the same reason why it was so hard for me to leave that school. If there's one thing that I treasure most from high school, it's them.

TENOS. all 10 of them girls.

It's a little sad to see that there's only 3 of them left at the party, Mei had to leave for their family reunion, Jay2 couldn't make it because she's in Bulacan, Jian and Karen are out of the country, I don't know where the others were, but I knew and felt they were sad and missing them.

Anyway, I still had fun, and I'm happy to see that Alou now has a family of her own, it felt odd in many ways but to see her happy with her husband and her smart little daughter gave me a feeling of relief.

I missed them, that I could tell especially Ikoy, my baby ikoy, my little sis, I miss talking to her and tell her just about anything ;) and Esang still never fails to tickle my brains.

For the most part I could say, that I was happy... that even though it has been a long time since I since saw and actually spent time with them they still hold that special place in my heart. A place only they could fill.

Merry Christmas!

here are some pics from the party...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


that' s me and Ikoy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Si Esang na di pa din kumukupas ang nakakahawang tawa

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Si Esang ako at si Alou

No comments: