Monday, February 05, 2007

Love and Hope

You give meaning to my life, new dreams, new hope. I wish you will stay for good, I wish you will find your home with me. I pray that I can hold on to you forever, never let go. And you will say there's no turning back. "I am yours, and yours alone".

We may have different views on certain things, we'll have different priorities, yet I hope and pray that we'll walk together towards the same direction. We'll have fights, battles, disagreements but know that it's because we're two different persons and I have faith that we were bound to be together when our paths crossed.

I choose to love and accept you for who you are, you are part of my life now, part of who I am. Lend me your hand and I swear I'll keep holding on to it, I'll be with you every step of the way.

Courage, faith, trust.

Love and hope.

That is what you are to me.


A new dawn is breaking at 11: 24 pm

No comments: