Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lost

I lost my favorite shirt. :(

If anyone has seen it lying on the road, or sitting on a chair somewhere. I'd be more than happy to give you a reward.

A million thanks, a thank you card, and a hug can be arranged. I will be forever grateful to you, indebted like a pig to a spider. I'll be your slave for a week. Just give me back my shirt! Please.

The first time I saw it, I knew we were made for each other, we had a special connection. Like bonnie and clyde, jeckyl and hyde, susie and geno, Kuya Bodjie and Ate Shenna. Crispin at Basilio (now, where did that came from?) I felt like I was home when I wore it, it embraced me, savoured every sweat I had, and I bought it for just a hundred bucks.

Now it's gone.

Here is the last known photograph of the famed black longsleeves I call Banjo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Mommy: Burara ka kse kung san' san mo siguro nilalagay!!
Jaymie: San mo ba huling sinuot yun?
Mary: Kuya Jay, wala sa'kin
Erwin: ha? ano?!

Me: Bakit di ka man lang nagsabi, sana nagpakuha muna ako ng picture na suot ka... Iiwan mo din pala ako..

Angel Locsin: Sayang ang cute mo pa naman pag suot mo yun...


Im losing my mind.

No comments: