Monday, March 22, 2004

One and... Gone

Our eyes met, we held that gaze for a while, one moment that could last forever.
Our lips followed, savouring the feel of our tongues together, not wanting to part ever.
I held your bosom as I gently bid goodbye to your lips and adore your neck, down to your throat.
The touch of your smooth skin, the feel of your body next to mine. Oh how could I resist your love?
I paced slowly, kissed your entire being, memorizing every inch of you.
I felt your warmth, your kiss, your touch, it's you saying I want you, I love you... I want you now...
I slid down, felt the heaven in you... heaven in us...
We were one...
We danced to the rhythm our bodies made.
Souls on fire.
One moment that seemed like eternity.
Our kisses grew more passionately now more than ever we felt in union, in love.
and that spur of a moment, that glimpse of heaven, you whispered... I love you...

I love you back...

We slept in each other's arms, cradled with love never ending.

And I'll wake up alone, you left.

and I'm left chasing the dream...

rain fell at 12:09 pm

No comments: