Wednesday, February 18, 2004

From the grave

HI!

It's been so long, I don't where to start, but I must say that I really missed writing. Anyway what prompted me to speak and rise from the grave were your voices, calling out... I know most of you guys are worried sick about what happened to me. but I am fine, I guess I can say that now...

I'm fine.

A week ago (Feb.11 to be exact) some of my writings from this very same spot was published in the 2bu section of the Inquirer newspaper. Thanks to re: Pam Pastor who happens to be the Chief of Correspondents of that column who picked my ramblings and published my tear's work at PDI... Seein' how badly bruised I was 6 months ago just gave me enough reason to be thankful that I survived and that I can smile now...

A part of that I owe to you who patiently browsed my everyday rants...

I am not saying goodbye, though I sound like I am.

I just don't know how to start, coz I feel like I owe you guys at least the gist of what happened to me during my month long hiatus...

But I'm here now...

I'm back, from the grave.

Maybe somehow you can help me rearrange my life...

Like scattered pieces of a lifesized jigsaw puzzle...

Thank you for stickin with me.

Now I'm stucked with you too...

darkness fell at 11:55 pm

No comments: